Welcome to VGH Healthcare Foundation
Generosity is vital to the healing tradition of Virginia Gay Hospital Healthcare Foundation and our community benefits when we all pitch in. The Healthcare Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the mission of Virginia Gay Hospital by transforming your charitable donations into state-of-the-art medical equipment, facility updates, and special programs.
Our founder, Virginia Gay, established a giving tradition that dates back nearly 100 years. Since then, our grandparents, parents and children have followed in those same footsteps by generously giving back to our community.
We have much for which to be thankful. For over twenty years, generous donors like you have given to the Foundation to support Virginia Gay Hospital & Clinic’s Tradition of Healing. Whether it has been a gift to the Tree of Lights, the Plaza of Heroes, the Gifts of Hope, a pledge to one or more of the capital campaigns or perhaps you included us in your estate plans; whatever the gift, your ongoing support and committment to VGH and Clinics has had a positive impact on the lives of our communities. On behalf of the VGH Foundation Board of Directors and staff, thank you!
In 2013 your gifts enabled us to:
- Purchase a vest/chest physiotherapy system for the respiratory therapy department
- Purchase new cassettes and imaging plates for x-ray
- Purchase a new treadmill, excercise bike and digital scale for cardiac rehab
- Assist with funding for the clinic expansion in Van Horne
- Establish scholarships for nurses training
- Provide free women’s services to qualified area residents
- Establish a Reach Out and Read program in our clinics for area children
Gifts to the Foundation are tax deductible as allowed by the law. Email Mike Timmermans or call 319.472.6375 for more information.